Since moving to AZ I've had a hard time keeping Seth entertained and active, we always just played outside in CA. Recently I've found a few things he likes to do that are pretty fun for me too! And some are free or inexpensive. Please add any ideas!
1. Skate park with wifi (who knew??)
3. Jump street/pump it up (indoors)
This multilevel indoor playground for kids of all ages (haven't done this yet but sounds fun!)
5.Water park in Surprise
6. Arrowhead Mall has an indoor playground and right now a train ride.
7. Summer movie programs (if you don't work) these are all matinees. You buy in bulk-fairly cheap.
8. Lake where you can feed the ducks (there's a great one in Youngtown)
9. Make something. Seth builds skate and bike jumps (usually out of my things-wakeskate,baby gate, picnic table) made a clubhouse out of our shed equip with fan and TV running off of MY electricity (until I saw the hidden extension chord) he even added a fire pit out in front recently ;)
10. Ride bmx bikes to Circle K for a lemonaide (Seth's loves this) this hurts my butt!
11. Playgrounds http://www.playgroundsfunzone.com/
Here's a link to some other cool ideas