I can't believe how fast this happened! As a Mom, of-course I can say "my son is the best at everything" and "he is the best son in the World!"
But, aside from some typical teenage issues, Tyson really has been a good kid and has grown up to be a good man. He has always been, and still is, respectful, not just to me but, to others as-well. He has good manners, he is a great brother and uncle.
And yes, I'm going to say he has been a Champion is everything he has put his heart into! From motocross to football, boxing and Jiu JItsu!
Tyson has also taught Kids class at Siege for the past 2 years and has been a great roll model and friend to our up and coming BJJ kids!
Happy Birthday Tyson! I love you and I'm always proud that your my son!
TOP 10 Tyson embarrassing moments:
10. the picture above
9. he got his head stuck in a hanger while trying to fit his whole body through it. (age 9)
8. he got ALL of his fingers stuck in a grocery cart (age 3)
7. he got stuck in his bed frame sideways (age 10)
6. he got caught by our new roommate doing the party boy dance (age 10)
5. he squeezed through a fence shirtless and filled his whole chest and back with splinters (age 3)
4. I walked in on him looking at himself in the mirror wearing red lipstick all over his face and 1/2 of tube of gel in his hair (age 2)
3. his jester outfit that he cried all Halloween night about having to wear (age 5)
2.he used to cheerlead on the sidelines of Tori's cheer team (he knew all the
cheers) (age 5)
1. the magnet story! (he can tell you that one if he wants) (age 9)