3. Needs less washing
4. Cheaper then most hair products
5. All Natural
1. I miss the nice scents of my usual products
2. I miss the soft feeling of my hair during washing and conditioning
3. My hair was a little too dry for my taste (great for people who don't wash their hair daily)
4. Hard to brush through (I needed a little coconut oil to detangle but then it was a little greasy.
All in all, my hair did look full and shiny, it felt good to have all of the residue that sits on your hair from ALL of the products we fill our locks with but, I'm looking forward to washing with my old products tonight. My hubby is excited for my hair to not have the scent of salad dressing or "Summers Eve" lol when he is close to me.
I will however continue to use the baking soda and vinegar once in awhile to cleanse the build up but, will be returning to the old regiment tonight.
Btw...i am a huge fan of Wen! Great product for those of us that have to wash our hair daily or even twice daily at times.